Friday, September 28, 2012

Bead Storage - Craft Room Ideas

bead storage ideas



I am still drooling over this bead storage from Sew Many Ways Blog; check out the most awesome craft room!  I am hoping to get my new craft room more organized. I started with my own version of this magnetic board for beads; I just got a simple cheap ready made board. Little condiment containers that have magnets glued on the back are so handy!   

magnetic bead board
My magnetic bead storage board; I keep a lot of my findings handy here.


bead storage
Old spice jars are used for my more colorful beads.




bead storage
On my bench I have an assortment of crystal and glass dishes and bowls I got super cheap at the Goodwill.


fabric covered magnetic board
This is a fabric covered board from My Girlish Whims Blog.


hanging  magnetic bead storage
Here is a hanging magnetic bead storage/spice rack tutorial I did a while back.



magnetic bead board
Super cool "Elvis" magnetic bead board from The Ornament Girl's Blog.  Maybe eventually I will replace my plastic containers with these nice metal ones!





bead storage

I am going to keep my eye out for something like this from Perpetualplum's Blog on my next trip to the Goodwill!

This corner of my craft room is a little more organized now!


The closet is next!

If you have unique ways of storing beads or just want to share your organized craft room feel free to post your link here!




7 comments:

  1. Wow, that is one hell of a craft room. It really looks inviting to create. Very light and I must say, very very organized. It must be a joy being in that room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Renee, Thanks! This is only one corner, did you see the closet? Somehow, I'm going to have to organize my closet!!!

      Delete
  2. I have complete faith that you'll pull that off too! Maybe afterwards you can come down to my place and do the same for me. My art supplies are all over the house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather ...

    Have you completed the closet? if so any pics?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cynthia, I changed it slightly but it is still a mess! I had to add all of my shipping & packaging supplies too!

      Delete
  4. Heather, what type of rack are your using under the table edge to hang your tools? That's a great space saver tip!! Thanks for some awesome ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelley, It is an old wire spice rack! I need to hang Some more things under there for storage!

    ReplyDelete